Creativity Powers the Economy • Creativity Fuels Innovation
Creativity Drives Change • Creativity Secures the Future
The Opportunity Thinker, founded in 1994, is led by Lynda Curtin to help clients uncover powerful opportunities and to solve business-critical challenges; this usually requires a good dose of productive creative thinking. Lynda is an experienced de Bono Thinking Systems global practitioner. She is well qualified to apply a wide variety of time-tested creativity tools and processes.
Creativity is more than just generating ideas. You need to understand the context; sift through mountains of information to uncover what is relevant and helpful; hone in on ideas that seem to have practical value; know when during the process it's appropriate to identify all the problems and then solve them; understand the value proposition from multiple points of view; keep the process on focus; appreciate gut instinct; pull the trigger knowing most often the proof happens after an idea is implemented.
Lynda Curtin Helps Executives and Professionals
- Become skilled creative thinkers
- Uncover and develop powerful new opportunities
- Reduce costs
- Increase sales
- Solve tough challenges
- Keep the product pipeline full
- Develop new strategies
- Strengthen executive retreats
- Lead effective brainstorming meetings
- Break out of the old ways of doing things that are holding you back from profitable progress.
- Strengthen communication and collaboration skills
- Embed creativity tools in routine business processes
What are The Creative Challenges in Your Organization?
Book Lynda Curtin to:
- Speak at your next event
- Facilitate your business-critical meetings
Lead talent development Creativity Power-Sessions for your teams:
- Focus on Facilitation: Advanced Facilitation Skills to Lead Meeting of the Minds Events
- Lateral Thinking: A Creativity Process and Tools
- Six Thinking Hats: Creativity, Collaboration, Communication
- Coach your group
Lynda will work with you to design events focused on your business-critical challenges that need a good dose of creative thinking to resolve. Work on challenges that are confidential and skill-up your groups more quickly. Check out some of Lynda Curtin's client projects. Contact Lynda Curtin now to start the planning process and to secure the dates in her busy schedule.